Thank you for your interest in LeadingAge Iowa!
LeadingAge Iowa represents non-profit providers services and housing for aging Iowans. Associate members are companies that provide products or services to LeadingAge Iowa members and understand the importance of access to their marketplace through a trade association. Join LeadingAge Iowa and meet the decision makers of not-for-profit providers of health care, retirement communities, community-based services and affordable housing for Iowa seniors.
All LeadingAge Iowa Associate Members will receive the following benefits:
- Access to our online LeadingAge Iowa membership directory with key provider contact information.
- Company listing and link on our website through the virtual tradeshow.
- All LeadingAge Iowa mailings.
- Electronic subscription to our Communiqué Newsletter (distributed to over 700 aging services employees across Iowa).
- Member pricing to all education offerings.
- Access to the “members only” portion of our website.
- Presentation opportunities (Associate Members and LeadingAge Iowa event sponsors are given preference).
- Exhibitor/Sponsorship Opportunities.
Click here to view the complete list of the different levels of membership benefits and all of the different Sponsorship/Advertising Opportunities.
If you are looking to become more involved and get even more exposure you may want to consider becoming an annual sponsor. Click here to view more information on annual sponsorships.
Increased involvement means increased benefits. Associate members choose their own level of commitment and involvement and can take advantage of additional opportunities for exposure, from purchasing display ads in our conference booklets to exhibiting or sponsoring at conferences. These benefits lead to a structured, well-planned approach to marketing to LeadingAge Iowa membership. The greater your involvement, the greater your return!
Where: The Meadows Conference Center, Altoona, IA
Why Attend: This is LeadingAge Iowa's largest conference over the course of the year. At this meeting, not only will you have access to the primary decision makers of our member organizations, but also those who help to influence those people including: Chief Financial Officers, Board Members, Nursing Directors, Purchasing Managers etc. Don’t underestimate the voice and purchasing power of these individuals!
If you have any questions contact Dawn Balder or call our office at 515-440-4630.